COVID-19 Safety at Equilibrium
Equilibrium is open for floats and sauna! We are currently open for limited hours and by appointment, and hope we can help you relax and stay healthy during this challenging time. The float tank water is completely safe – not only is it too salty for viruses or other infectious diseases to survive, it’s also constantly being filtered and treated to keep it pristine.
In accordance with current California law, CDC recommendations, and local guidelines, here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Face masks are required – both for customers and employees.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes available throughout the spa.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols – we’ve always kept the spa clean and fully sanitized, including a thorough clean between each guest, but we’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces throughout the spa even more often.
- We’ve installed HEPA filters to ensure indoor air quality
- We’re limiting appointments to ensure proper social distancing in the spa environment.
- Waiving cancellation fees for illness – if you’re sick, please reschedule. No-shows without cancelling will still be charged.
- We’re even bringing in the robots!
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we hope to see you in the spa soon!